Unfortunately, the COVID-19 crisis severely impacts our plans to run the ECMGG on June 5th, 2020, in Berlin.
Severe travel restrictions apply across Europe and elsewhere, and the current design does not make it possible to deliver the examination online.
Reluctantly, but inevitably, the Examination Steering Committee of the ECMGG has therefore decided to cancel the ECMGG 2020.
The examination will be rescheduled, most likely to run in conjunction with the ESHG Conference in 2021.
When further details are known they will appear on this page.
This letter has been sent to all candidates who expressed an interest in ECMGG this year
The ESHG "STATEMENT ON THE CURRENT SITUATION IN RELATION TO COVID-19"
1. Candidates must check their eligibility to sit the exam
2. To express interest in registering for the examination, complete this short form
3. When the expression of interest has been received the candidate will then receive an email asking for further details to complete the registration process. These details will include your affiliation, address, phone number, training and experience. The application with personal details must be correctly submitted, including your full name, as the data requested will also be used for the certificates.
4. This information, once received, will be scrutinized in detail and the eligibility checked.
5. Applicants found eligible will be notified of the relevant fee (see Fees below) and provided with instructions for payment (as are also specified here in the section entitled Account and Payment Details).
6. The application will be considered complete after receipt of payment. The appropriate examination fee in Euros must reach the designated UEMS account in full, i.e. the applicant must be responsible for any bank charges incurred through money transfer and/or currency conversion.
7. A final confirmation will be provided to successful applicants.
EXAMINATION ADMISSION FEES AND CATEGORIES (in EUROS):
The admission fees for the full examination are given below. They apply for 2020 and will be reviewed annually. The fee will vary according to the candidate’s place of work. Additional fees may apply in the event of irregularities that require further administrative work.
In the event of cancellations more than 28 days before the examination, an application for a subsequent examination will be possible for a reduced fee. Cancellations less than 28 days prior to the examination will not qualify for a reduced fee at a subsequent sitting.