1. Candidates must check their eligibility to sit the exam.
2. Registration for the ECMGG 2024 has closed.
3. When the expression of interest has been received, the candidate will then receive an email asking for further details to complete the registration process. These details will include your affiliation, address, phone number, training and experience. The application with personal details must be correctly submitted, including your full name, as the data requested will also be used for the certificates. You will also receive an anonymised questionnaire to collate data on the professional background of candidates.
4. This information, once received, will be scrutinised in detail and the eligibility checked.
5. Applicants found eligible will be provided with instructions for payment of the fee (as are also specified below under Account and Payment Details).
6. The application will be considered complete after receipt of payment. The appropriate examination fee in Euros must reach the designated UEMS account in full, i.e. the applicant must be responsible for any bank charges incurred through money transfer and/or currency conversion.
7. A final confirmation will be provided to successful applicants and a receipt for payment will be available on request.
The admission fees for the full examination are given below. They apply for 2024 and will be reviewed annually.
In the event of cancellations more than 28 days before the examination, an application for a subsequent examination will be possible for a reduced fee at a subsequent sitting. Cancellations less than 28 days prior to the examination will not qualify for a reduced fee at a subsequent sitting.
Examination fee structure
Admission Fee (in Euros): 600 Euros
Payment to be received by February 29th, 2024
ACCOUNT and PAYMENT DETAILS (for use after eligibility has been verified)
The Bank details are as follows from January 1st, 2024:
UEMS /S. CLINICAL UEMS EXAM / SEC. MED. GENETICS
001-6762413-37 001-96565 91-26
BE35 0016 7624 1337 BE59 0019 6565 9126
BNP Paribas Fortis
Montagne du Parc 3
Transfer and currency conversion charges are payable by the candidate (and will not be paid by the Section of Medical Genetics)!
In order to comply with Belgian Law, please follow this procedure regarding the title of the transfer:
i. Please include the title of transfer:
”EXAM – THE NAME OF EXAMINEE / CANDIDATE - COUNTRY”
ii. Please do not refer to ‘payment’ or ‘invoice’
This is also important so that the fees that have been paid can be correctly allocated to candidates.